Sharjah Premiere Hotel & Resort


The Sharjah Premiere Hotel & Resort offers clean and comfortable rooms and a great central location right between the city centre and the Arabian Gulf.

With free beach access to neighbouring Lou’lou’a Beach Resort during the summer period, guests can enjoy this city hotel with a resort atmosphere.

With all facilities such as a gym, swimming pool and wireless internet throughout the hotel, the hotel is suitable for business as well as holiday guests. A free shuttle service to the shopping areas of Dubai and Sharjah city is provided.

Hotel Rooms: 86.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

My blog is a collection of sites and URLs that provide Hotels information, and more free on the net. I am not providing these content , I just collect and post URLs from third party providers. I am not responsible for the content, the terms of screening of those contents nor for their quality. I don't sell nor rent these contents. In order to use my blog you must agree with these terms of Conditions. I have not hosted content thus I am not responsible for any violation..