Nestled between the Hajar Mountains and the Indian Ocean, Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort is situated on a superb stretch of private Al Aqah Beach in the picturesque emirate of Fujairah.
�
The resort is located on the east coast of the United Arab Emirates, approximately 15 kilometres from Dibba Village, 49 kilometres from Fujairah town and 90 minutes from cosmopolitan Dubai. All rooms at Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort enjoy a sea view.
DISCLAIMER
My blog is a collection of sites and URLs that provide Hotels information, and more free on the net. I am not providing these content , I just collect and post URLs from third party providers. I am not responsible for the content, the terms of screening of those contents nor for their quality. I don't sell nor rent these contents. In order to use my blog you must agree with these terms of Conditions. I have not hosted content thus I am not responsible for any violation..
0 comments:
Post a Comment