Ajman Kempinski Hotel


prawled along the shores of the idyllic small Emirate of Ajman, the Ajman Kempinski Hotel & Resort promises more beach per head with over 500 metres of private white sandy beach and crystal clear blue waters.

One of the smaller emirates in the UAE, Ajman is located 25 km (20-30 minutes) from Dubai International Airport and next to Sharjah, “the Cultural Capital of the Arab World”. Miles of uncrowded white sands, rich local culture and over 100 years of Kempinski tradition in hospitality and service combine to make this unique destination for holiday makers, incentive group and business travelers.The rooms and suites have private balconies with sea views centrally air-conditioned with individual temperature controls, room bar, colour television, safe, hair dryer, non smoking floor and room for physically handicapped.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

My blog is a collection of sites and URLs that provide Hotels information, and more free on the net. I am not providing these content , I just collect and post URLs from third party providers. I am not responsible for the content, the terms of screening of those contents nor for their quality. I don't sell nor rent these contents. In order to use my blog you must agree with these terms of Conditions. I have not hosted content thus I am not responsible for any violation..