Malaysia Budget Hotels

Cameron Highlands Budget Hotels
KANG TRAVELLERS HOTEL KANG TRAVELLERS HOTEL
Frm RM 45 (USD 12.16)!!

Located in town right beside the Tanah Rata post office. Easy access to the restaurants ...

PRINCESS HOLIDAY APARTMENT PRINCESS HOLIDAY APARTMENT
Frm RM 180 (USD 48.65)!!
Various Holiday Apartment ...
SRI JULIANA CHALET SRI JULIANA CHALET
Frm RM 28 (USD 7.57)!!
August Special School Holiday Promotion RM210.00* nett 3d/2n Deluxe room *terms and ...
Kuala Lumpur Budget Hotels
CHINATOWN BOUTIQUE HOTEL CHINATOWN BOUTIQUE HOTEL
Frm RM 110 (USD 29.73)!!
Chinatown Boutique Hotel offers the best room in Chinatown Kuala Lumpur nowadays. Each room is uniquely designed to be warm and cozy, and comes with extraordinary theme such as : Honeymoon ...
D'GARDEN HOTEL D'GARDEN HOTEL
Frm RM 88 (USD 23.78)!!
Welcome to d'Garden Hotel! We are a new budget hotel opened in early May 2009 with 72 cozy rooms that offers affordable accommodation without compromising guest comfort providing for stay with ...
Hotel Sahara KL Hotel Sahara KL
Frm RM 60 (USD 16.22)!!
Located in the eye of city, Hotel Sahara in Kuala Lumpur opens up vista of popular landmarks in the city. Not more than 5 minutes away from Hotel Sahara in Kuala ...
Langkawi Island Budget Hotels
Baron Hotel Baron Hotel
Frm RM 70 (USD 18.92)!!

Langkawi Baron Hotel is a town hotel with a total of 49 rooms. Its strategic location makes the hotel the best destination ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

My blog is a collection of sites and URLs that provide Hotels information, and more free on the net. I am not providing these content , I just collect and post URLs from third party providers. I am not responsible for the content, the terms of screening of those contents nor for their quality. I don't sell nor rent these contents. In order to use my blog you must agree with these terms of Conditions. I have not hosted content thus I am not responsible for any violation..