Top China Destinations

86% Customer Satisfaction
(Based on 168 reviews)
Days Inn Forbidden City Beijing Hotel is located near the Working People Cultural Palace and the Tia...
from:US$81
per night
The newly built Yun's Paradise Hotel is at the top of its class offering classic Chinese style with ...
from:US$81
per night
87% Customer Satisfaction
(Based on 8 reviews)
The Dongyue Fashion Hotel in Guangzhou is located on Tangdong East Road in Guangzhou City, a five-mi...
from:N/A
per night
89% Customer Satisfaction
(Based on 8 reviews)
Crowne Plaza Shenzhen caters to guests from all corners of the globe, be you a business guest or a t...
from:US$147
per night
67% Customer Satisfaction
(Based on 24 reviews)
Found in the city centre, just 40 minuted drives from Xian Xianyang International Airport the Canaan...
from:US$40
per night
93% Customer Satisfaction
(Based on 16 reviews)
Royal Garden Hotel Guilin is situated directly on the banks of the winding Li River opposite the fam...
from:US$123
per night
79% Customer Satisfaction
(Based on 16 reviews)
An art piece of modern architecture, the The Narada Grand Hotel (Formerly World Trade Center Grand H...
from:US$131
per night

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

My blog is a collection of sites and URLs that provide Hotels information, and more free on the net. I am not providing these content , I just collect and post URLs from third party providers. I am not responsible for the content, the terms of screening of those contents nor for their quality. I don't sell nor rent these contents. In order to use my blog you must agree with these terms of Conditions. I have not hosted content thus I am not responsible for any violation..